Xinnix Door Systems takes care of your privacy in accordance with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG&GDPR) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data. The following text explains how Xinnix Door Systems processes and uses your personal data.
WHO ARE WE?
Xinnix By Systems bv
General Deprezstraat 2/010
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
We may collect the following personal information:
- Surname and first name
- Delivery address, billing address, registered office
- Electronic mail addresses
- Telephone numbers, GSM
- VAT number
- Invoicing Info
The personal information we collected has been provided to us by you or through other transactions through our agents, inside sales, fairs or events, online or offline.
If necessary for the proper completion of the commercial transaction, we may share this data with, for example:
- Distributors of Xinnix Door Systems bv
- Transport company
DATA AND INTERACTIONS
Your personal information is collected through forms and interactions with our services:
- Contact forms
- Customer service
- Forms for newsletter subscriptions
- Request for quotation - order - customer service
- Forms to create customer account
- Facebook forms
- Purchasing services
- As part of the normal operation of our points of sale
HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE STORED?
Your contact details will be kept for as long as necessary to provide you with important commercial information. From order processing, invoicing to product novelties. These data can be deleted at your explicit request.
LOG FILES AND COOKIES
We collect certain information via cookies.
Cookies are small files that websites put on your hard drive during your first visit.
The cookie contains a unique code to recognize your browser during your visit to the website ("session cookie") or during future repeated visits ("persistent cookie"). Cookies may be placed by the server of the website you visit or by partners with whom this website works. A website's server can only read the cookies it has placed itself; it has no access to other information on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device in your browser directory. The content of a cookie usually consists of the name of the server that placed the cookie, an expiration date and a unique encrypted code.
Important: cookies are completely harmless. They do not erase data from your computer, do not alter files or programs and cannot contain viruses.
What are these cookies for?
A cookie allows our website to identify you while maintaining your anonymity. The website reads your preferences and automatically adapts to your wishes. For example, these cookies allow you to browse directly in your language. Clearly, they make using this website much faster and more fun.
We also use performance cookies to collect information about the use of visitors to our website, to improve the content, to adapt better to the wishes of visitors and to increase usability.
When you visit the site, the servers automatically collect the following data:
- The IP address assigned to you when you connect
- Date and time of access to the site
- Duration of visit, city, language
- The pages viewed
- Browser type
- The platform and/or the operating system installed on the PC
- The search engine and keywords used to find the site
This information is kept solely for the purpose of measuring the number of visitors to the various parts of the site and to make improvements.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU ENFORCE THEM?
You have the right:
- To information and inspection of your data
- To modify your personal data
- To deletion of your personal data
- To ask for a limitation of processing the data
- To object to the processing of your personal data
- To obtain your personal data in a structured, common, and machine-readable form, and to transfer that personal data (or have it transferred) to another responsible party.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission or via the European Commission about the processing of your personal data by us.
MODIFICATION OF THE CURRENT STATEMENT
Xinnix Door Systems bv reserves the right to update this statement in function of new regulations.